Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weird

I think I just got a headache due to lack of salt.  For about an hour I was craving salty foods (nachos, onion bagels, chips, etc.) of which we had none.  Suddenly a headache started to develop; the kind where I would normally be forced into a dark room with a pillow over my head and I felt sick to my stomach.  On a whim I decided to see if salt was the problem.  I grabbed some Ritz crackers I remembered we had and, I swear, within one cracker the headache diminished; by my 5th, it was gone.  I was ready to go to bed early and hide from any form of stimulation and then, bam, back to normal.  It was just weird.

In other news, I get to go off the progesterone next week when I hit 12 weeks.  It will be so nice to cut two pills a day out of the regime.  Also, I may be feeling the baby move. I know that it is waaaaay early to feel movement, but I have been feeling some weird blips and blops and stretches in my lower abdomen; it didn't seem to be gas and it was in the right area.  If it was the baby, awesome, but I can except that is probably wishful thinking on my part :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment