Monday, November 29, 2010
The all clear
We had a second ultrasound today and everything looked great. Little one was kicking and moving around making it very clear that everything was okay. Dr. Haines said the size was on target and that things looked good. This was a huge weight off my mind. Some of my symptoms had tampered away and I had a small amount of bleeding on Thanksgiving so I was concerned that perhaps, once again, the pregnancy had ended quietly without my noticing it. Thankfully everything was fine and I can stop wondering so much. I will scan in and post the ultrasound soon, but the image that was captured is once again not very clear. What we saw in real time was and very recognizable and a healthy baby annoyed at being disturbed and kicking energetically. I wish we could record the whole thing, but the machine at the office doesn't let us do that. Our next appointment is on Jan 3 and I am looking forward to seeing him or her again. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment