Two things today:
1) If you are currently pregnant there is a FREE massage session in April scheduled at my old massage school. The practitioners are currently practicing LMPs and are taking continuing ed in pre- and post-natal massage. The session is on April 2 in the afternoon. Contact me if you are interested in going and I will forward you to the appropriate person at Cortiva.
2) Has your belly button popped? Mine hasn't yet and didn't with Evan, but since the surgeries back in 2009 I think my belly button is a lot less firmly attached to things. It is threatening to invert itself. I will keep you all posted on this extremely important development ;).
Genevieve is still active; you can feel her moving around when I am just sitting now. She is nearing the point where she will be pushing on ribs. Evan has extended the list of things she can't have to include his car seat. Thankfully he means the one he is currently using and not the infant one so this shouldn't be a problem.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment