I had almost convinced myself that we were going to have another boy, so much so that when the doctor said it was a girl I almost squealed and leapt off the table. She was perfectly healthy. We have a DVD of the entire scan and we even got to see a few 3D images of her.
Let the shopping begin. I know my mom has already purchased one item and I bet Chris' mom won't be far behind her. I admit I looked at a few things online last night too :D. We are going to sort through Evan's clothes and pick out things that won't look out of place on a girl, but I am sure she will have her own full wardrobe soon. I need to decide what I want to make for her too. Maybe I need to enroll in that sewing class finally so that I can make some cute dresses.
And finally, here is one of the stills we got from the scan:
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment