I started feeling regular movement a few days ago. The baby has also started finding all those fun nerves to sit on so I have been feeling random pain and tingling as he/she moves around. I got the 20 week fetal survey scheduled for early February and I can't wait to see the baby. Hopefully the recording we make of it will work this time. We only got about 6 seconds of Evan's.
I have been pretty tired the last couple days, unfortunately, the daytime napping is making it hard to sleep through the night. I read on webmd that there was a growth spurt around this time so hopefully once that is over I will go back to a more normal sleep schedule.
PS: AS I finished writing the baby gave a kick; I guess they want to say hi too :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad you're feeling movement! That has been the best part of my pregnancy so far for me. I love the blog idea and wish I'd thought of it.... do you think 23 weeks is too late to start? :)
It's never too late to start :D
Post a Comment